Wednesday, November 14, 2018

PTI November 2018 Create Along With Us

11/14/18
Finally able to craft a card after a few days of mandatory evacuation due to the huge Woolsey fire nearby! Our home was surrounded by 2 fires (one on each side)...but thank goodness, the fires did not burn in our neighborhood. I am having trouble concentrating on much due to my mind being agitated by the fires and the recent mass shooting in our town of Thousand Oaks. But here is what I came up with to participate in the November Create Along With Us. I selected a beautiful winter snowflake card created by Laurie Schmidlin. I fell in love with her colors! Please excuse my messy sewing...my machine does not like stitching on paper.
>.<

 Supplies: PTI Quilted Winter, What the Doodle Snowflakes, Wonderland Kit (sentiment),
PTI Dye Ink (Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, Lilac Grace, Amethyst Allure), white/silver EP,
VersaMark ink, Reverse Confetti Stitched Rays Cover Panel.

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL Susan! You did a great re-creation of Laurie's card and I'm loving all the little details!! Sending many prayers your way that you stay safe...so hard to watch the news these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card's non-traditional colors made a great design! I'm so sorry about your stress now. It would be difficult to concentrate but paper crafting is a sweet relief. We have four friends at Paradise who lost everything.

    ReplyDelete