Wednesday, November 7, 2018

PTI MIM #342: Envelope Bags with Patterned Paper

11/7/18
Lexi shows us how to convert an ordinary envelope into a gift
bag. This is a handy "know-how" for this time of the year and 
is wonderful for presenting GCs! Lexi also includes gift bag
creation using patterned paper.

I stayed with creating a gift bag from an envelope...I used an
A6 size. I used a scallop border punch for the top of the bag.
Embellishing was done with the Fairy Tale Christmas kit (love
the cute little winter scenes that can be created with this set). 
 Supplies: PTI Fairy Tale Christmas Kit, PTI Dye Ink (Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Sweet Blush, Pale Peony, Stormy Sea, Weathervane, Honey Nut, New Leaf, Pinefeather, Pure Poppy), Stampin' Up scallop border punch. Judikins EP (white diamond), Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Snowflakes.

2 comments:

  1. VERY SWEET! Don't you just LOVE the new Make It Market Kit? Me too! You did a WONDERFUL JOB with this! LOVE the Jingle Bell too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just SO CUTE Susan!! I knew I was going to kick myself for not ordering the Fairy Tale kit, and after seeing your darling bag I'm really REALLY wishing I had ordered it!! Love the scalloped edge on the top and your sweet little tag and jingle bell too! Someone is really going to love receiving a gift in this lovely, lovely little bag!! :0)

    ReplyDelete