Sunday, June 3, 2018

PTI Transformation Tuesday #9

6/3/18
This weeks Transformation Tuesday is hosted by Lexi Daly as she takes
a more masculine emoji birthday card and transforms it into a sweet
feminine one by switching out her colors to pink and adding balloons.

I have taken a card I made back in April of 2017 for the PTI MIM:
Patterns Behind Die-Cut Windows hosted by Dawn McVey.  I decided
to follow Lexi's idea tho visa-versa. I wanted play with my Glorious Globes
stamp set and used Dawn's method to create my last Father's Day card
(YAY). 

Supplies: PTI Glorious Globes Basics, Glorious Globes: April, Keep It Simple: Father, Mix & Mat: Herringbone, PTI Dye Ink (Pure Poppy, Blueberry Sky, Hawaiian Shores, Cocoa Bean), MFT Small Brick Wall stencil, JukiKins EP (Rustique Weather Vane).
Dawn's card for MIM #281


OLD
NEW



No comments:

Post a Comment