Wednesday, November 29, 2017

PTI MIM #305: Love of Layers

11/29/17
This weeks MIM at PTI is hosted by Laurie. She has a fun
challenge for us involving the use of layers. I love the way
her card turned out! Her layered elements really pop against
her faux chalkboard background.

I chose Snowfall Style stamp set since I love snowflakes and they look so pretty layered. My BG was created with art basics Light Paste on top of the Snowfall Style stencil. I forget how much fun it is to work with this paste and it gives so much texture to the card. I used Window Works die to create a base for my card sentiment and backed the cut out with velum. The snowflakes are from MFT's Layered Snowflake die set. I'm in the mood for
some cooler weather (we had high 80's over Thanksgiving). Hopefully, we will have lower
temperatures by Christmas.   :)



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the layers and the colors and those snowflakes are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely, lovely card Susan!! I bought the new snowflake stamp set and stencils too but haven't had a chance to play with them yet...so thank you for the inspiration!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card - like that blue color combination, a nice backing for your snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is just wonderful Susan. I love all the snowflakes and what a perfect sentiment. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am just now seeing this post but what a gorgeous card! Really lovely Susan.

    ReplyDelete