Sunday, August 27, 2017

PTI Stamp-A-Faire 2017, 5th Anniversary (Wood)

8/2717
5th Anniversary (Wood) with Natasha Trupp
Supplies: PTI autumn scarecrow, Made with Love: Tag 1
Die, small labels die, Sizzix embossing folder (wood 
grain), Prismacolor colored pencils, Distress Ink (tea
dye, walnut stain).

Just had to use that cute little scarecrow! Thanks Heather
Nicols! BTW, this card was a happy accident...I had this
scrap piece of kraft cardstock with the tag cut out previously.
I wanted to see if my Sizzix folder would work and how it
would look if I sponged some ink onto it to get that "wood"
look. And well, the rest is history (came out okay, I think).

4 comments:

  1. This is so adorable Susan! Isn't that scarecrow sweet? You've colored him up just perfect and your wood grain background is awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable autumn card! Thanks for playing along!! Happy accidents are the greatest in cardmaking, aren't they?? (sorry deleted my previous comment due to a typo, lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! That scarecrow is adorable.

    ReplyDelete