Sunday, April 14, 2019

PTI WIW: 4/10-17

4/14/19
Laurie's Fabulous Favorites: Favorite style ("shabby chic")

I don't really have any particular style that I use frequently.
I probably enjoy more techniques that are my "go-to's."
One of them is creating backgrounds with ink blending. I
tend to make my card creations with simplicity in mind...
probably stemming from my Japanese heritage. I have created an anniversary card for my hubby...since we have one coming up after Easter.


Supplies: PTI Circle of Love, PTI Dye Ink (Fresh Snow, Weathervane), DOI (squeezed lemonade, twisted citron, peacock feathers), MFT Die-namics Stitched Rectangle STAX 2,
VersaMark ink, white and silver EP.

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Susan! Your ink blending and soft color choices are so pretty with the embossing and vellum. Lovely, lovely card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete