Tuesday, April 10, 2018

PTI MIM #318: Simple Stitched Stems

4/10/18
This weeks MIM at PTI is hosted by Michelle Leone in
her very first video. She does a terrific job and challenges
us to use stitching for our floral stems. I love this challenge
as I miss Erin Lincoln and her stitching dies. I got a little carried away and placed "real" stitches in my Stitch in Time
Border frame. I used Michelle's color palette as I thought it
was perfect for a Mother's Day card. I think I need to make
a couple more Mother's Day cards. Have fun stitching! :)
 Supplies: PTI Mixed Bouquet, Stitch in Time Borders, Bitty Button Stax, Bitty Big Raspberry Fizz PP, PTI Dye Ink (Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, Green Parakeet, New Leaf, Harvest Gold), Lawn Fawn Quilted Backdrop, Hero Arts Mother's Day Message.

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the stitching around the Stitch in Time Borders die and your quilted backdrop is stunning. I'm going to have to buy that one for sure. lol Your focal point is pretty and love the little pink flowers. Really lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, you did a fantastic job with all those stitches! Your card is gorgeous, I love the colors and beautiful details. And felt too?

    Congrats also on your recent win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, lovely card Susan!! Your stitching is just beautiful and frames your gorgeous little flower just beautifully! This will definitely make mom smile!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely Mother's Day card! I like how you added the additional stitching to frame your pretty flower on top of your quilted background.

    ReplyDelete