Tuesday, March 6, 2018

PTI MIM #314: Color Wheel Cards

3/6/18
Lexi presents a twist on ROYGBIV and the color wheel for
this weeks MIM challenge. She arranges the colors of the
rainbow around a focal center much like a color wheel to
create her card. 

I chose not to follow the color wheel arrangement using my
sponge-inked balloons since I felt the balloons would look more natural bunched into a bouquet. I am stuck on making
rainbow panels with my Distress Oxide inks! The colors come
out so vivid and you can die-cut anything from the panel afterwards. :)

 Supplies: PTI birthday balloons, Never Enough Birthday, Tag Sale: Quilted die, Shape Shifters: Circle 1 Die, Distress Oxide Ink, PTI Dye Ink (Berry Sorbet, Orange Zest, Summer
Sunrise, Simply Chartreuse, Hawaiian Shores, Amethyst Allure).

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your rainbow of balloons Susan! What a bright and FUN card that will be sure to bring a smile to someone's face! And those DOX inks are wonderful, aren't they?! I sure love mine!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun! i love your balloon take on the color wheel. thanks for playing make it monday!!

    ReplyDelete