Thursday, December 15, 2016

PTI Create Along With Us, December 2016

I selected Kay Miller's anniversary card for my inspiration for this month's Create Along with Us challenge. I love her use of bright
and cheery colors along with her clean style!

I created my own heart wreath by piecing together 3 stamp sets ... 
a lot of work but the resulting image paid off. I really was trying to make an anniversary card too but never seem to have the right sentiments in my stash (very frustrating). TFL ;)

Details: PTI stamp/dies - Scene It: Celebration, Christmas Faith, Tag Sale Quilted Die, Sunshine & Rainbows Mini kit, Simple Gift Bow die.   PTI Modern Background stencil.   PTI Dye inks - Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, Summer Sunrise, Hawaiian Shores, Aqua Mist, Amethyst Allure, Blueberry Sky, Spring Rain, Green Parakeet, New Leaf, Ripe Avocado.
  

1 comment:

  1. Oh how beautiful and sweet

    Oh how beautiful and sweet! I love it!


    ReplyDelete